Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Petey


This boy is the best boy in the world. And he is my boy!
Let me just give one story to illustrate why he is the best boy in the world. This summer, I have taken 4 business classes at Mays Business School. Suicide. It is tough. Realllly tough. And I have been stressed and freaking out and worried about grades and tired from sitting in class and going to tutoring and not being able to sleep and other things on my mind, not involving school too. Anyways, sometimes, I take my frustrations out on him. It happens to everyone, you yell at the ones you love because you know they wont go away. This hasnt always been the case with me (except for my mom,..love you ma) but I have to admit that it has happened a few times with Philip lately. Well anyways, today was a day that wasnt working for me and I wanted to go hide under a rock. Something really embarrassing happened to me today before my finance class (which I will NOT tell you) and I ended up crying for about 10 minutes just because I could. Anyways, I told Philip what had happened and he called my stepfather and they both agreed I need to relax. So Philip told me I had a surprise and to be ready at 5:30 and we end up going to a beautiful building but I never got to see the sign for it. So I had no idea until I just randomly shouted out "Are we getting messages?!". and YES!

I got a message, Philip didnt.

For an hour!

I have never had a message. Or been this surprised.

I love my boy. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

We have been through so much in the last 9 months. I cant even explain how much I love him.

Dear Sweet Boy,
I love you more than I could ever promise.
Love,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment